01 February 2011

Payday

Ok, it's payday.  However, because it's a week day, I don't think we're going to be turning Grok this week.  I've got to pay bills, and it's been HELL the last couple of nights with lack of sleep in this household.  So, I think I'm going to wait until the tax return... should be in on the 4th.  I know we'll go shopping this weekend.  So I'll get all my yummy goodness of fruits and the ok goodness of veggies (I really hate veggies, I do, unless it's broccoli and cauliflower).  So, that's the plan.  I think, for the kids, they're going to keep the status quo.   They love cereal way too much right now to take that away.  And the main reason I'm doing this is because Craig is overweight and well... of course I am, too.  Although..... I think if I made CheyAnne a bacon and eggs breakfast I wouldn't hear "I'm hungry" a million times a day.  I think she's going through a growth spurt.

So, I'm not trying to put this off, but I am going to wait for the tax return.  After all... we do need to get the shelf built so the Hurricane doesn't ruin another cable box.

2 comments:

  1. I used to hate veggies too...but lemme tell you, Asparagus sauteed in a little olive oil with some chopped up bacon = DELISH! I don't know if you'll be eating any tomato sauce, but I grate carrots, cauliflower, zucchini and whatever else, I have lying around and add it to my sauce. The kids and my hubby don't even know lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure on the tomato sauce, but the tomato soup is a no-go, which is sad because it's YUMMY. But, alas, I like tomato soup with crackers and grilled cheese, both no-nos. I think my dad has a recipe for tomato soup, though, that's good. I'll have to see. :)

    ReplyDelete