03 February 2011

Eh, just a quick update

Today was a day from H E double hockey sticks, and I came this close >< to ordering Dominoes cause I saw a commercial for it.  After all, pizza is a weakness for me.

So, for Miss Swan, here's a couple of pictures of Craig's sandwich.


Three pieces of lettuce, ham and cheese and mustard


Then the 3rd piece of lettuce acts as a 3rd slice of bread... and he added light mayo, onions and tomatoes



Put it all together and you have yourself a sandwich!  :)


Anyway, today I had chicken breast from last night, some Pepsi Max... no corn anything in it, but it does have Aspartame.  I do wish that I could find the Pepsi Throwback when it was made with Sugar.  

Dinner was roast in the crock pot (I like it better in the roaster in the oven...) and carrots and parsnips.  It was my 1st time eating parsnips, and they weren't too bad.  I can have them again, and if I boil them longer, I bet they'll be good in chicken soup, too.  Dessert tonight will be a mango/raspberry frozen thing I made with the juicer last night.  I'll also have a Hershey's Kiss or two, with almonds.  And I'm going to try to get to bed realllly early tonight since it seems I can't ever fall asleep on time, then sleep in and all hell breaks loose in the house.

1 comment: