03 September 2011

Should re-name this

I should rename my blog to fatty Korg.  Cheap foods are Korg foods.  I've gained... way too many pounds.  My Wii-Mii will probably balloon up if I step on my fit board.

I feel like Bridget Jones, only I haven't lost any weight from coitus.  LOL  I know it's excuses, and I know I can get stuff at the store, but until next summer, I may have to wait to journey may way to Grok'ing again.  I hopefully will grow a good garden so I can grow my own plants.  Hopefully.  Until then, I'm going to have to TRY my best to lose weight with what I've got.  Which, at the moment, isn't much.  Oh well.  Two house payments (well a house payment and rent) makes for a short paycheck.  At least the kids are fed.  And fed well.  I'll worry about myself later.

No comments:

Post a Comment